Solar Workshop Details and Countdown
If you want to be a part of is grass root movement to bring clean solar energy to Houston than this workshop is for you.
This is a FREE popular workshop to get your questions answered about solar system installation and the equipment, and how to participate in a group purchase program. In 2016, Solarize Houston participants contracted for 13 projects for 109 kW of new solar capacity and saved 15% – 20%.
Last Chance Celebration Solarize Houston
When: Sunday, July 30, 2017
Time: 4 to 6 pm
Where: Axelrads Beer Garden, 1517 Alabama, Houston
These are the project activities and schedule:
1. Kick-off – April 1, 2017.
2. Learn more about the Program
o On our website; questions to email@example.com
3. Enrollment Closes – July 31, 2017.
o The more the merrier & the larger the potential group discount.
4. Request for Proposal sent to Solar Installer potential bidders – July 15, 2017.
5. Responses by Solar Installers potential bidders due noon, July 31, 2017.
6. Solar installer selected by participant RFP Review Team – August 4, 2017.
7. Selected Installer contacts enrollees for a home site assessment. Enrollees obtain a design and energy/economic proposal from the selected installer by September 1, 2017.
8. Solarize Houston Workshop with selected installer – TBA.
9. Enrollees enter into a contract provided by the selected installer by October 15, 2017.
10. Installations begin as soon as possible.